Monday, March 31, 2014

March Savings!

We all love to shop, right? But who out there loves to shop and save?? Hopefully, I am not the only one out there! I love to shop, but I hate seeing my bank account after a hard day out. That is why I love coupons, store discounts, and clearance items. Without those three vital things, I would be spending much, much more on items I want and need.


Luckily for me, I am a pretty good shopper when it comes to coupons, sales, and clearance items. I plan on sharing my savings for the month with you guys to motivate you to start looking closely at what you buy and see if you can’t get a better deal elsewhere.


Without further ado, here are the totals for March 2014:


Publix: $10.63*
PetSmart: $3.84
Dairy Queen: $1.30


It doesn’t look like much, but those savings went directly into my savings account. I figured I would be spending it anyway, so why not put it to good use and save it for something more important.

*3 shopping trips

No comments :

Post a Comment