Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What Came in Your Mailbox: Edition 3

Alright, it's that time again! It's another round of "What Came in Your Mailbox?" Well, for starters, I apply for freebies that you can find in my freebie section. Yup, I do scour for them every once in a while, but today I have a freebie and a sale item. I do love sales and clearance. I don't know what I would do without them.

Anyways, let's get to the good part, the pictures. The first item is from Shutterfly. I had a coupon to get a free reusable bag, I just had to pay shipping. The bag itself costed $16.99 before tax and shipping. The shipping costs 7.99, so essentially I got the bag for $7.99 plus tax. Which results in me paying 50% less! Now that is what I like. Deals and money talk. They really stinking do!
Shutterfly Resuable bag


Now item I found in my mailbox, yes, I found two items are Garnier Full and Plus shampoo and conditioner. If you want to get your sample, go here. Now these packs are bigger than what most companies I've seen give out. I am excited to use them. Very essential to have some samples because they can be easily transported when you head out for the weekend.

Garnier free sample

No comments :

Post a Comment