Monday, July 13, 2015

Deal of a lifetime: Prime Day

If you are like me, you are counting down the days until July 15; however, if you been under a rock (which is perfectly okay), you missed out on some big news. On July 15, Amazon will be holding a big, global, one-day shopping event to celebrate their twentieth anniversary! Amazon is promising us that Prime Day will out do Black Friday, but they have been pretty quiet on the specifics. However, I managed to find a few deals for you.
Source: Amazon/Wiki Commons


First is first, there is one small catch, which many people seem to overlook. The name of the event is Prime Day, well; you have to be a Prime member to take advantage of these awesome Prime Day deals.

However, for most of us, that is not really a catch or even a deal breaker. I know the majority of people are already Prime members. I know I shop on Amazon for literally everything because I can snag a lot of great deals on there.  Not to mention, the Amazon Prime includes unlimited streaming of TV shows, movies, books, music, and unlimited secure photo storage.

All in all, I believe that Amazon Prime is well worth it, at least to me. However, with this Prime Day, it might make the deal even sweeter to be able to snag up some better bargains than any old day. The deals begin at midnight, with new deals posted as often as every ten or so minutes. Along with those deals, they will have thousands upon thousands Lightning Deals with seven Deals of the Day. What really sweetens the deal is you will get the deals with fast, free shipping.

Try 6-month Amazon Prime for student click here.

Try 30-day free trial click here.

2 comments :

  1. I love Prime...best hundred bucks I'll spend all year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Prime. I use to do sites where I got Amazon gift cards and would at least buy something off there every month or two.

      Delete