Sunday, October 25, 2015

Education in your corner: October 24, 2015

Hey readers/fans/subscribers!

I am doing something a little different, these "Education in your corner" posts will be a round up of all educational news that I covered the day prior. For those that don't know, I write education news not only on this blog, which can be found here, but I also write education news for Examiner and The Daily Voice.

Unlike the educational posts, I post on here, which tends to be more about college, since I am a college student, these posts will contain anything from political debates on education to what new online courses they may be offering.

I guarantee if you are an educational buff like myself, you will love the variety of news, I will bring to you every single day!

Without further ado, here are the education news for October 24, 2015.

China starts online classes to have power
China is turning to online education to have more power globally.

Education is a "civil right"issue, according to Boehner
Boehner, Speaker of the House believes education should be a civil right issue. He stated this during his weekly address on October 24, 2015.

Obama capping standardize testing to 2 percent
Obama's administration says students are spending way too much time on studying and preparing for standardize tests that it needs to end.

No comments :

Post a Comment